Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you provide a label catalog with prices?
No. Labels USA is a custom label manufacturer. We can quote you prices on all of your custom label and tag requirements in just a few minutes. Just fill out the Quick Quote form or give one of our customer service representatives a call today. See Prices.
2. Why use digital printing over flexographic printing?
Digital printing is designed for short run labels 250 & up, with smaller dimensions and simpler construction. Flexographic printing allows for high speed printing, large size label runs, larger runs of 1,000 and up with more complex construction.
3. Can you provide samples of labels and tags you have printed in the past?
Yes. We can provide you with a packet of samples. Please give us a call or use the sample request form. Let us know what type of samples you would like: hot stamping, high speed flexographic, combinations or specify a particular product. See products.
4. How long will it take to print my labels or tags?
New label and tag orders will take about 3 to 5 business days from the time final artwork is approved, depending on complexity of your order. Replacement orders take about 2 to 3 business days.
5. What if I need a label in a hurry, can Labels USA handle it?
Yes. In most cases we can do rush orders. Just give us a call.
6. Do I need to have my own artwork?
No. We have a complete graphic art department that can work with you to design your label. Just fax or email us a sketch or drawing as to what you want and number of colors.
7. Does Labels USA use other than pressure sensitive materials?
Yes, there are applications that do not require adhesives such as tags and some sheeted projects.
* If you need more information, email or call. If you have any questions, please call +1 (407) 830-9500